WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

HALLOWEENFOREVER - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* HALLOWEENFOREVER > Topics

Subject: Introductions
Replies: 7 Views: 254

lusypher 22.07.10 - 01:05pm
Dark greetings my halloweeners feel free to introduce urselves. Warm blessings, to you all. Play nice. *

xflamex 8.08.10 - 09:23pm
wel im karen as u kno huni evry1s lil flaming nutta lol xmwahx *

mrdavid 10.08.10 - 03:02pm
Hi Kevin,as u know im David lol great group bud. Fascinating stuff.keep up the great work bro! grin.GIF *

lusypher 14.08.10 - 12:10am
Hello david, im very happy that your here its nice to chat about unusual topics and the great unknown is one of the wonder of life and its fascinating concepts of trueth, and your view will always be welcome my friend. *

xexmx 14.08.10 - 01:38am
Hello Kevin , Thanks for the invitation to your group, im Emily best known as Emz lol, i love the occult n supernatural so your group will be kind of a haven *

lusypher 14.08.10 - 02:59am
Warm greetings to you, emz thank you for replying back so soon my dear friend, it is a fascinating world of the occult and the supernatural realms are very much intriguing subjects as well as the paranormal. If you find your haven here, then you are most welcome indeed my friend. Warm blessings x *

whitchy8 14.08.10 - 12:36pm
Salutations all members of this most wicked group and to kevin the master of this inventive macabre world of holloweenforever thank u kevin for ur invitation to join ur awsome group im pleased to be an member of this dark world of urs its kool and chillaxen to be here ;-) *

lusypher 14.08.10 - 01:02pm
Greetings my dearest friend, glad that you like the group my dear and that you enjoy your time here where ur fantasy meets my reality in this halloween world of ours. Welcome to the world of both beauty and horror. Warm blessings to you my dearest bud xx *

* HALLOWEENFOREVER Forum

Search:
topics replies

* HALLOWEENFOREVER

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search