HALLOWEENFOREVER - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* HALLOWEENFOREVER > Topics

Subject: Apparitions and ghosts.
Replies: 10 Views: 382

lusypher 21.07.10 - 02:30pm
Have you anyone seen a ghost or had an unearthly experience ? *

lusypher 10.08.10 - 04:56am
The Visitor.Working nights on security in an old gatehouse which had a blocked entrance, bolted & padlockd with its old key in the hole use to be a storeroom. In the office was the factory cat behind him was the room, i went out locked the door behind me & went to check the gates & wharehouse doors was gone for an hour came back unlocked the office only to my suprise the store room door was ajar bolts off & the padlock still locked lay on the floor a cold chill ran up my spine knew then we had a visitor the sleeping cat slept undesturbed i even gave it a shake to make sure it were alive so i shut the store room & relockd it only i removed the key pulled a chair next to the fire kept my eyes firmly on the door. Till Morning came nothing much else happend. Later i found out that the 1st owner had worked there 60yrs & later had past away there, as it seems these restless souls often return to the place they've spent most of there life. Thats what got me involved in the supernatural. *

xexmx 14.08.10 - 01:46am
Ive seen heard n felt many things ,orbs spirits what some say -recordings aka replays of past .only once has a spirit scared me,i do have a regular visitor to my home he just watches now n then *

whitchy8 16.08.10 - 04:36am
When i turnd 12 i was aware that i could see and hear apieritions some strange and harmless and some very scary and evil but most were lost or unaware they had past on from their bodies when i turnd 21 i moved in a old apartment building where i incounterd a disimbodied spirit named freddy he attached himself to me and still is wiv me no matter where i move to hes like a friend to me he plays tricks now and then to get attention and helps me to see who is or isnt my real friend hes a very charming spirit as well he keeps me on me toes *

swtraven 28.01.12 - 06:55am
yes but my experiences are very scared and deeply personal to me so its not often i share them. To this day i still see shadows. *

lusypher 28.01.12 - 10:33pm
Theirs a ritual that banishes n repels negative forces hun sometimes people unknowingly attract unwanted spirits from the etheral world other times they loose their way and cant move on n become negative they may come to you for guidence for a safe passage back to their own realm. *

swtraven 29.01.12 - 02:52am
they're not negative *

lusypher 29.01.12 - 11:54am
So why do they scare you theres always a reason for anothers action both from the present as well as the past have you ever used an ouja board ? *

pirate77 29.01.12 - 12:56pm
I've seen my friend who died outside my old flat and sensed her near many times. I also have dreams of my dead friends. Some of them have warned me of future events that have actually happened *

swtraven 29.01.12 - 07:13pm
when did i say i was scared? Lol i'm not *

swtraven 29.01.12 - 07:14pm
oooh i see lol that was meant to be sacred!! d*mn t9 *

* HALLOWEENFOREVER Forum

Search:
topics replies

* HALLOWEENFOREVER

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits